About the Course
Desktop software application development is a valuable skill to have in today's digital age. It is a great way to create custom programs that can automate tasks and make your work more efficient. Here are a few reasons why you should consider learning desktop software application development at Code Academy in Benin City:
High demand: There is a high demand for software developers who can create desktop applications. Companies and organizations of all sizes use desktop software to automate tasks and improve productivity, and they need skilled developers to create and maintain these programs.
Career opportunities: Learning desktop software development at Code Academy in Benin City can open up many career opportunities. You can work as a software developer for a company, create your own software and start your own business, or even work as a freelancer, offering your services to businesses and individuals.
Flexibility: Desktop software development is a flexible field, and you can work on a wide range of projects. You can choose to specialize in a specific type of software or industry, or you can work on a variety of projects to keep things interesting.
High earning potential: Software developers are in high demand, and they tend to earn high salaries.
Learning at Code Academy: Code Academy in Benin City is a great place to learn desktop software development. They offer a variety of courses, including Electron Desktop Application Development, and they have a team of experienced instructors who can help you learn the skills you need to be successful in this field.
Overall, learning desktop software development is a great investment in your future. It can open up many career opportunities, offer a high earning potential and the flexibility to work on a wide range of projects. Code Academy in Benin City is an excellent place to start learning this valuable skill.
|Location||Onsite - 84, Mission Road. Benin City|
- Introduction to Web Development and the basics of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- HTML: creating headings, paragraphs, links, images and more
- CSS: styling, layout, responsive design
- Bootstrap: creating responsive, mobile-friendly designs
- Building a Website: putting it all together
- Personal Project: students build their own project to showcase their skills
- Basic syntax, data types, variables, control structures, and functions
- Arrays, strings, and mathematical operations
- TypeScript Fundamentals:
- Understanding the concept of type annotations and type inference
- Building stronger and more scalable code
- Understanding interfaces and classes
- Understanding the use of decorators and decorator pattern
- Handling async operations in TypeScript
- TypeScript with popular frameworks:
- Understanding how to use TypeScript with popular framework such as Angular, React, and Vue
- Building web apps using TypeScript and those frameworks
- Best practices and advanced features:
- TypeScript best practices and advanced features such as advanced types, mapped types, and pattern matching
- Debugging and troubleshooting TypeScript code.
- Introduction to Electron: Overview of the framework, its features and use cases for building cross-platform desktop apps.
- Setting up a development environment: Installing and configuring the necessary software and tools to begin building apps with Electron.
- Creating a basic window: Teaching how to create and customize a window for the application.
- Accessing Native Features: Teaching how to access native features such as the file system, network and system resources using Node.js integration.
- Handling events and IPC: Showing how to handle events and communication between main and renderer process
- Packaging and distribution: Explaining how to package and distribute the application for different platforms.