About the Course
Mobile application development is a highly in-demand skill, as more and more people use smartphones and other mobile devices to access the internet. One of the best ways to learn mobile app development is by using Flutter, a popular open-source framework for building cross-platform mobile apps.
Code Academy Benin City offers a comprehensive course on Flutter mobile app development, which is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to build apps for both iOS and Android devices. The course covers all the fundamentals of Flutter, including how to use its powerful widgets and its own built-in Dart programming language to build high-quality mobile apps.
One of the main advantages of using Flutter to build mobile apps is that it allows you to create a fast and responsive user interface. Flutter’s widgets are rendered directly by the framework, rather than the platform, giving you more control over the look and feel of your apps. Additionally, because Flutter uses its own programming language, Dart, developers will have the chance to learn a new language that is becoming more popular.
Another advantage of using Flutter is that it has an active and supportive community. The framework is still relatively new, but it has gained a lot of popularity in a short amount of time due to its powerful features and the flexibility it offers to developers. The community is constantly updating and improving the framework, and developers can access a wide range of resources and tutorials to help them learn and improve their skills.
Overall, learning mobile app development using Flutter at Code Academy Benin City is a great way to gain the skills you need to build high-quality mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices. With the help of expert instructors and hands-on training, you'll be able to create your own apps in no time using the powerful widgets and Dart language provided by the framework.
|Location||Onsite - 84, Mission Road. Benin City|
- Introduction to Dart: overview of the language, its features and use cases.
- Data types and variables: covering basic types such as numbers, strings, and booleans, as well as advanced types like lists and maps.
- Control flow: teaching basic control flow statements such as if-else and for loops.
- Functions and classes: explaining how to define and use functions and classes in Dart.
- Exception handling: teaching how to handle errors and exceptions in Dart programs.
- Libraries and packages: introducing the built-in libraries and packages available in Dart, and how to use them in your programs.
- Advanced topics: covering more advanced topics such as asynchronous programming, streams, and dart:html for web development.
- Introduction to Flutter: overview of the framework, its features, and use cases.
- Setting up a development environment: installing and configuring the necessary software and tools to begin building apps with Flutter.
- Fundamentals of Dart: covering basic language concepts such as variables, functions, and classes, as well as more advanced topics such as asynchronous programming.
- Building layouts: teaching how to create and organize the visual elements of an app, including widgets and state management.
- Navigation and routing: introducing the basics of navigation and routing within an app.
- Working with data: covering different ways to handle and manipulate data, including using APIs and databases.
- Managing state: teaching different approaches for managing the state of an app, including using the provider package.
- Deploying and publishing: showing how to build, test, and deploy an app to the app stores.