About the Course
Mobile application development is a highly in-demand skill, as more and more people use smartphones and other mobile devices to access the internet. One of the best ways to learn mobile app development is by using Ionic, a popular open-source framework for building cross-platform mobile apps.
Code Academy Benin City offers a comprehensive course on Ionic mobile app development, which is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to build apps for both iOS and Android devices. The course covers all the fundamentals of Ionic, including how to use powerful framework, such as Angular, React, or Vue.js, to build high-quality mobile apps. The ability to use any of these three popular frameworks gives the developer more flexibility and options to build their apps.
One of the main advantages of using Ionic to build mobile apps is that it allows you to create a single codebase that can be used across multiple platforms. This means that you can write your code once and then easily deploy it to both iOS and Android devices, saving you a lot of time and effort. Additionally, Ionic now uses Capacitor instead of Apache Cordova, Capacitor is a new open-source project by Ionic team, it provides a set of APIs that allows developers to access native features of a device such as Camera, GPS, and more. Capacitor is more easy to use as compared to Cordova, also it provides a more consistent and stable experience for the developers.
Another advantage of using Ionic is that it offers a wide range of pre-built components that can be easily incorporated into your app. These components include things like navigation bars, forms, and buttons, which can help you quickly create a polished and professional-looking app.
Overall, learning mobile app development using Ionic at Code Academy Benin City is a great way to gain the skills you need to build high-quality mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices. With the help of expert instructors and hands-on training, you'll be able to create your own apps in no time using the framework of your choice and also access the native features of a device using Capacitor.
|Onsite - 84, Mission Road. Benin City
- Introduction to Web Development and the basics of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- HTML: creating headings, paragraphs, links, images and more
- CSS: styling, layout, responsive design
- Bootstrap: creating responsive, mobile-friendly designs
- Building a Website: putting it all together
- Personal Project: students build their own project to showcase their skills
- Basic syntax, data types, variables, control structures, and functions
- Arrays, strings, and mathematical operations
- TypeScript Fundamentals:
- Understanding the concept of type annotations and type inference
- Building stronger and more scalable code
- Understanding interfaces and classes
- Understanding the use of decorators and decorator pattern
- Handling async operations in TypeScript
- TypeScript with popular frameworks:
- Understanding how to use TypeScript with popular framework such as Angular, React, and Vue
- Building web apps using TypeScript and those frameworks
- Best practices and advanced features:
- TypeScript best practices and advanced features such as advanced types, mapped types, and pattern matching
- Debugging and troubleshooting TypeScript code.
- Introduction to Ionic: Overview of the framework, its features, and use cases for building cross-platform mobile apps.
- Setting up a development environment: Installing and configuring the necessary software and tools to begin building apps with Ionic.
- Fundamentals of Angular and TypeScript: Covering basic concepts of Angular and TypeScript, which are used in Ionic.
- Components and Templates: Teaching how to create and organize the visual elements of an app, including components, templates, and directives.
- Data binding and Event binding: Showing how to bind data and events between components and templates.
- Services and Dependency Injection: Teaching how to create and use services to share data and logic between components.
- Routing and Navigation: Introducing the basics of navigation and routing within an app.
- Ionic UI Components: Explaining the use of Ionic's pre-built UI components such as buttons, forms, and navigation.
- Accessing Native Features: Teaching how to access native device features such as the camera, GPS, and storage using Ionic's native plugin.
- Deploying and publishing: Showing how to build, test, and deploy an app to the app stores.